Sugar & Spice advice column: March 17, 2016 Edition

By in Distractions

Q: My boyfriend and I have different religious beliefs … He believes in religion and I don’t. It’s threatening our relationship, but I don’t know what to do. Help! — Drew

Sugar: Love knows no religion! I once dated someone of a different religion for months and it was great. Sadly, it didn’t work out — one day I caught him banging another woman’s door.

Spice: Oh please. Different religious beliefs is just a fancy way of saying you have a preference when it comes to circumcision. Don’t delude yourself into thinking you’re in a position to be picky.

Q: I got a Visa recently, and I can’t stop shopping on Amazon. I just bought the entire series of Sex and the City on DVD for $160 and I don’t even like that show! Is there any way to learn to discipline myself? — Nick

Sugar: The struggle is real. I too came to know the depths of online shopping addiction when I first got a credit card. My suggestion would be to stay offline from the hours of 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. That’s when the shopping demons come out.

Spice: Look, identity theft online is way too easy. It’s way too high risk. Do I need to spell it out for you? Just steal someone’s identity.

If you want your question answered in an issue of the Sheaf just click here

Latest from Distractions

Spell #6 by Part Time

David Loca’s sixth official release under the Part Time moniker is a

boygenius by boygenius

Melancholic and soft, this debut release from songwriters Julien Baker, Phoebe Bridgers