Sugar & Spice advice column: Feb. 4, 2016 Edition

By in Distractions

Q: I am desperately in need of some food. I am starving and all my money was just spent on tuition. Where can I get food/what are some ways I can eat without begging other people? — Garfunkel

Sugar: While not technically food, paper is surprisingly filling and the Murray Library is practically a six floor buffet of books! I recommend you start with the works of Isaac Asimov — that’ll give you something to chew on!

Spice: The old busboy-imposter racket is always reliable. Just put on a grease stained black polo and help yourself to as many unfinished plates as you can at your local Denny’s.

Q: The Arts Students’ Society puts on this free model drawing session for university students, and I’ve been thinking about modeling for it, but I can’t decide if I want to, and if I do, whether I should go full nude or not. What should I do? — Jessie

Sugar: I believe it was Shakespeare who said: “Your body is a wonderland.” You can share it with whoever you see fit without shame, as long as it’s something you choose to do.

Spice: University is no time to have delusions of modesty. You just got out of high school where you had to stand in a circle facing each other and shower. Give nude modelling a shot. Grab life by your balls and get out there.

If you want your question answered in an issue of the Sheaf just click here

Latest from Distractions

boygenius by boygenius

Melancholic and soft, this debut release from songwriters Julien Baker, Phoebe Bridgers