Sugar & Spice advice column: October 22, 2015 edition

By in Distractions

Q: I want to try online dating, but I don’t have any experience with it. Would it be a bad idea to create a profile or is that too desperate? I’m a 23 year old student but I’ve never been on a date. — Jane

Sugar: Not at all! I think you just need to find a dating site that matches your needs. Think about all your favourite fetishes, pick one and then find the dating site that caters to it. You’ll be pleased to find there’s no niche too small!

Spice: Never been on a date? Wait, you’re how old? I can’t get over this, you’re a lost cause.

Q: I really hate shitting on campus but honestly sometimes you have to. How can this be a better experience for me? — Mark

Sugar: Mark, if you have nervous bowels that like to relieve themselves in privacy, try seeking out some more secluded bathrooms to better your experience. The bathrooms on the upper levels of the Murray Library are used less frequently, and there are some in the Arts Tower that are only typically used by faculty. I wish you the best of luck in your toilet endeavours!

Spice: Just hold it in until it kills you, like a Sim.

If you want your question answered in an issue of the Sheaf just click here

Latest from Distractions

boygenius by boygenius

Melancholic and soft, this debut release from songwriters Julien Baker, Phoebe Bridgers