Students studying late into the night on campus will no longer have to worry about finding a safe place to hit the books during this year’s exams.
Tag Archives | slider
The debate surrounding potentially offensive sports team names and mascots has been raging for decades and has now taken hold in Saskatoon.
The Saskatchewan Roughriders capped off their dream season with a 45-23 dismantling of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats in Regina on Sunday night to capture the 2013 Grey Cup. The Riders dominated from the coin toss and turned the province into full on party mode.
PAVED Art Gallery’s Core series returns for its third run, combining visuals and live music in a strikingly intimate setting on Nov. 29 and 30.
On Nov. 20, the University of Saskatchewan officially opened its first graduate students-only residence.
For its 16th winter the Visual Arts Student Union is putting on their silent auction featuring student art, Silence!
The debate over fighting and violence in hockey has escalated to a point where it’s now hit a ceiling.
The Saskatchewan Roughriders will play for the Grey Cup in Regina this Sunday Nov. 24 following a 35-13 win over the Calgary Stampeders.
It’s been a busy year for Canadian rapper Shad, between dropping a new album and co-hosting the Polaris awards alongside Kathleen Edwards, but he’s still making time to swing through Saskatoon for Amigos Cantina’s 25th Anniversary Weekend.
The Huskies men’s hockey team improved their record to 6-6 after posting two wins over the University of British Columbia Thunderbirds on Nov. 15 and 16 at Rutherford Rink.
Three second-year students joined together following the category five super typhoon — one of the worst storms to hit the Philippines — to raise money for those affected.
Honouring those who have given their lives in service for our country seems like it would be an easy task. Yet wearing the simple symbol of a red poppy seems more controversial and more divisive than ever before.
The Elevator ➯
- Cultural outfits are not Halloween costumes October 30, 2013 2:00 pm
- We’ve gotta keep religion and civic events separated October 30, 2013 4:01 pm
- Stop torturous practices on U of S property November 1, 2013 7:00 pm
- The white poppy is an insult to veterans November 17, 2013 12:00 pm
- Beat the pre-exam blues this December December 6, 2013 2:00 pm
- Huskies dominate court against Bisons December 6, 2013 12:00 pm
- Student accused of stealing chemicals released on bail December 6, 2013 10:29 am
- Tuition tax credits targeting wealthy students December 5, 2013 8:00 pm