Heading into the mid-season break the Huskies women’s hockey team earned two much needed wins over the Mount Royal University Cougars on Nov. 29 and 30 in Calgary, Alberta.
Tag Archives | hockey
The University of Saskatchewan men’s hockey team sent the Mount Royal University Cougars home empty handed after the Dogs swept the weekend series on Nov. 29 and 30 at Rutherford Rink.
Going into the weekend series, provincial rivals the University of Saskatchewan Huskies and the University of Regina Cougars were fighting for second place in the Canada West standings.
The Huskies men’s hockey team split hosting duties with the University of Regina Cougars this week. The Dogs travelled to Regina for the game on Nov. 20, then turned around to host the Cougars on Nov. 21.
The Huskies women’s hockey team fell to 7-3-2 after failing to defeat the University of British Columbia Thunderbirds in Vancouver, B.C.
The debate over fighting and violence in hockey has escalated to a point where it’s now hit a ceiling.
The Huskies men’s hockey team improved their record to 6-6 after posting two wins over the University of British Columbia Thunderbirds on Nov. 15 and 16 at Rutherford Rink.
The Huskies men’s hockey team has fallen to 4-6 on the season after dropping both games of a weekend series to the University of Calgary Dinos.
Huskies men’s hockey goalie Ryan Holfeld is learning how to manage his time off the ice.
After dropping the first contest in overtime, the Huskies women’s hockey team pressed on to defeat the University of Lethbridge Pronghorns in the second game despite a late scoring surge.
The Huskies men’s hockey team swept the University of Lethbridge Pronghorns on Oct. 25 and 26 at Rutherford Rink in Saskatoon. The Dogs are now 4-4 on the season and are tied for third in Canada West with the University of Regina Cougars.
The Huskies women’s hockey team is only two points back from the top of the Canada West standings after returning from Edmonton, Alta. with one win and one loss.
The Elevator ➯
- Cultural outfits are not Halloween costumes October 30, 2013 2:00 pm
- We’ve gotta keep religion and civic events separated October 30, 2013 4:01 pm
- Stop torturous practices on U of S property November 1, 2013 7:00 pm
- The white poppy is an insult to veterans November 17, 2013 12:00 pm
- “Am I pretty or ugly?” December 9, 2013 2:00 pm
- Gifts for the person who has everything December 9, 2013 12:00 pm
- TransformUS reports released, academic programs need restructuring December 9, 2013 11:08 am
- U of S music program offers diversity for students December 7, 2013 8:00 pm