U of S professor Chris Zhang is building emotionally-savvy “virtual partners” to help rehabilitate patients by teaching robots how to mimic and respond to human emotion.
Tag Archives | AI
Programmers working at the Autonomous Agents Laboratory at the University of Manitoba may have developed the world’s first humanoid-robot ice-hockey player.
Thus far the robot is capable of taking a shot, stick handling and taking rudimentary strides on some makeshift skates. She makes her moves with a miniature Bison hockey stick.
The Elevator ➯
- Cultural outfits are not Halloween costumes October 30, 2013 2:00 pm
- We’ve gotta keep religion and civic events separated October 30, 2013 4:01 pm
- Stop torturous practices on U of S property November 1, 2013 7:00 pm
- The white poppy is an insult to veterans November 17, 2013 12:00 pm
- U of S music program offers diversity for students December 7, 2013 8:00 pm
- Huskies in hot pursuit of number one ranking December 7, 2013 6:00 pm
- Give gifts with purpose, not ease December 7, 2013 4:00 pm
- Students work together on innovative film project for new class December 7, 2013 2:00 pm