This past Saturday morning the emphatic plunk plunk of a piano being tuned could be heard through the doors of Convocation Hall. It was a bright and dissonant sound, even muffled by the doors, coaxed out of the piano while the instrument’s guts were tweaked and tuned to perfect each note.
Archive | Videos RSS feed for this section
The Sheaf was lucky enough to have a chance to get relatively up close and personal — and funky — at the 2012 Sasktel Saskatchewan Jazz Festival.
Here’s our super funky video roundup of this year’s festival, featuring the one and only Five Alarm Funk.
The Elevator ➯
- Cultural outfits are not Halloween costumes October 30, 2013 2:00 pm
- We’ve gotta keep religion and civic events separated October 30, 2013 4:01 pm
- Stop torturous practices on U of S property November 1, 2013 7:00 pm
- The white poppy is an insult to veterans November 17, 2013 12:00 pm
- Tuition tax credits targeting wealthy students December 5, 2013 8:00 pm
- Student Council talks TransformUS with senior administrators December 5, 2013 6:00 pm
- Research journal highlights academic work December 5, 2013 4:00 pm
- City charities benefit from U of S groups December 5, 2013 2:00 pm